On Fri, 2020-05-29 at 00:12 +0200, Miro Hrončok wrote:
> On 28. 05. 20 8:33, Adam Williamson wrote:
> > On Wed, 2020-05-27 at 10:27 -0700, Adam Williamson wrote:
> > > Hah, so it seems you're ahead of me =)
> > >
> > > The live image build finally finished, but when I booted it to check
> > > it, I found it includes both python3-3.8.3-1.fc33 and python3.9-
> > > 3.9.0~b1-1.fc33.x86_64 .
> > >
> > > Digging into this I figured out it's because of libreoffice:
> > > libreoffice-pyuno requires Python 3.8. So I went to Koji and
> > > saw...you're rebuilding it already :)
> > >
> > > https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=1511799
> > >
> > > I will test again when that's done.
> >
> > In the mean time I tested a KDE live build, and that came up with just
> > Python 3.9 in it. So that looks good.
>
> I'd like to merge the side tag as soon as libreoffice is built.
>
> Adam, do you want to ack it first?

I think it'll be OK to merge when libreoffice is built. I'm pretty sure
it was the only issue on the Workstation live, and my live builds are
insanely slow like I said (haven't figured out why yet) so we'd be
waiting hours to do another Workstation live to confirm...
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey