On 22. 05. 20 3:06, Miro Hrončok wrote:
Hello, in order to deliver Python 3.9, we are running a coordinated rebuild in a side tag.

     https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Python3.9

If you see a "Rebuilt for Python 3.9" (or similar) commit in your package, please don't rebuild it in regular rawhide.
If you need to, please let me know, so we can coordinate.

If you'd like to build the package, you should be able to build it in the side tag via:

     on branch master:
     $ fedpkg build --target=f33-python
     $ koji wait-repo f33-python --build <nvr>

Note that it will take a while before all the essential packages are rebuilt, so don't except all your dependencies to be available right away. When in trouble, ask here or on IRC (#fedora-python on Freenode).

Builds: https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/builds?latest=0&tagID=22287&order=-build_id&inherited=0

Please avoid any potentially disturbing changes in Python packages until the rebuild is over.

The side tag is being merged right now.

The builds are tagged into f33 in alphabetical order, hence expect a small window of very broken dependencies.

--
Miro Hrončok