Le vendredi 03 juillet 2020 à 10:06 +0200, Pierre-Yves Chibon a écrit :
> On Thu, Jul 02, 2020 at 03:44:51PM +0200, Nicolas Mailhot via devel
> wrote:
> > Le 2020-07-02 15:11, Kamil Dudka a écrit :
> > >
> > > I believe that Change submission guidance is pretty clear on
> > > this:
> > >
> > >    "If you have improvement in mind, work to get implementers
> > > committed
> > >    to the effort _before_ filing a Change proposal, rather than
> > > expecting
> > >    them to show up for work once the Change is accepted."
> >
> > This is a F34 Change (not that it could not be done for F33 if
> > people were willing).
>
> This is apparently something that was missed, just by seeing the
> subject of this
> thread.

Yes, sorry, I see our dear release wrangler missed that I was crazy
enough to submit both a last-day F33 change and a prospective F34
change (both dealing with essentially the same codebase).

It’s a F34 change, anyone can check in the wiki history it never
pretended to be anything else.

Now it is doable for F33 too (at least on my side) by that may be
overly ambitious infra-side.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot