> Hello!
>
> toatal packages: 610
> passed: 427
> failed: 176
>
> From the failures, there is 29 which passed in the copr before, and now are
> thus failing
> from two
> reasons - unrelated change, or non-intel64-arch failure. I will put this to
> FTBF bugs for
> those 29
> pacakges,
>

> In Monday, or as other duties allows I will fill FTBFS bugs for failures
> with straces and
> reproduce
> steps.
> In default CC will be, me, Severin, decathrope and
> java-devel(a)lists.fedoraproject.org.
>
> Note that during non-sidetag rebuild during fedora 33 branching in start of
> August,  we
> can expect
> some indirect dependencies to fail.
>
> Thoughts?

Hi Jiri,

how will a merge of the Java 11 side tag into F33 Rawhide affect Dogtag
PKI? Dogtag PKI (aka pki-core package) is mostly written on top of the
Tomcat stack. As far as I know the Dogtag team is still working on Java
11 support.

Dogtag is a core component of FreeIPA, which is a one of three major
features of Fedora Server collection (the other two are modularity and
Cockpit) [0]. FreeIPA is also part of Fedora's OpenQA effort. It's
likely that Java 11 update is going to break a core feature of Fedora
and QA gating for a considerable amount of packages.

Could you please hold of the merge of the side tag and work with the
Dogtag team to solve the issue?

By the way I see a rebuild of Tomcat in the side tag but there is no
pki-core build. Why is pki-core missing from the tag? Is it one of the
FTBFS packages?

$ koji list-tagged f33-java11 | grep tomcat
tomcat-9.0.36-2.fc33                      f33-java11            jvanek
tomcat-native-1.2.23-2.fc33               f33-java11            jvanek
tomcat-taglibs-parent-3-12.fc33           f33-java11            jvanek
tomcatjss-7.5.0-0.5.fc33                  f33-java11            jvanek
$ koji list-tagged f33-java11 | grep pki
<n/a>

Christian

[0] https://getfedora.org/en/server/