On 23. 07. 20 16:53, Miro Hrončok wrote:
On 23. 07. 20 16:26, Stephen Gallagher wrote:
I like Neal's proposal of "Fedora ELN may use default streams at this
time, and default streams for ELN [...] are delegated to the ELN SIG
with a report for review by FESCo on the progress of using modularity
technology in this manner" in the FESCo approval ticket.

My stand here is consistent with what I've said easier: The wider community needs to be part of this discussion, please don't just ask FESCo for this approval, either make it an esecntial part of this change proposal, submit another one or discuss this in a dedicated thread on devel.

Sorry, I've meant "what I've said earlier", "essential".

--
Miro Hrončok