On Sunday, August 30, 2020 3:30:22 AM MST Andreas Tunek wrote:
> On my F33 test system (new install yesterday) I can see my NAS but I can't
> connect to it. Could that be due to this change?

If you used your own DNS servers, yes. You'll need to fix this file:

Remove the systemd thing:
`rm /etc/resolv.conf`

Add your file back

cat << EOF
search your.domain
nameserver 1.2.3.4
nameserver 1.2.3.5
EOF > /etc/resolv.conf

Sub out 'your.domain' for your domain, and the IP addresses for your IP
address(es). Remove the 2nd entry if you only have one.

You may wish to do that with an editor, such as Emacs, Vim or ed. I did it
with shell expansion to make it easier to format into an email.

--
John M. Harris, Jr.