> Am 04.12.2020 um 20:33 schrieb Matthew Miller <mat...@fedoraproject.org>:

>> Just in case it is indeed considered useful and desirable I could
>> contribute various Fedora Server related/specific documentations and
>> how-to's, e.g. an annotated step-by-step guide to setup a basic server
>> which can get extended for various purposes, how to set up a Postgres
>> server on top of a basic server, an infrastructure for vm’s and containers
>> (including scripts and ansible templates), troubleshooting guides, and
>> other topics like that (mostly practical but always together with
>> preliminary strategic considerations). Just let me know.
>

> Absolutely! A functioning Working Group needs people interested in and doing
> these kinds of things too, not just package maintenance. So if you're
> interested, you'd absolutely be welcome in a re-constituted Fedora Server
> WG.

Well, where should we discuss further proceedings?  Is it this generic devel
list, is it ser...@lists.fedoraproject.org? Another one?

First of all we need content, of course, but we also need some planning
beforehand.
- How to set things in motion,
- where we want which documentation be published (under Releases, Quick Doc,
dedicated area in https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/docs/, or wiki entries
at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Project_Wiki?rd=Fedora_Project_Wiki/en),
- where can drafts be discussed before publication,
- contact with the Doc project

to name but a few.