Dne 05. 02. 21 v 12:39 Pierre-Yves Chibon napsal(a):
On Fri, Feb 05, 2021 at 12:11:45PM +0100, Florian Weimer wrote:
* Kevin Fenzi:

Once the change is completed you will want to checkout rawhide/main
instead of master and update/recreate any existing forks you have.

See
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/GitRepos-master-to-main
for more information.
Would it be possible to add the sequence of commands to the proposal to
convert an existing clone with unpushed changes?

I think it is something along the lines of (for src.fedoraproject.org):

git checkout master
git branch --move rawhide
git branch --set-upstream-to=origin/rawhide

I'm not entire sure if “rawhide“ is the correct branch to use, and if
the sequence of commands is the right one.
All of the above is correct.

I'll add it to the wiki page, thanks for the suggestion!

If there was even chance to include how to change the whole bunch of such repositories at once, that'd be appreciate by many I guess.

Vít

Pierre