On 18/02/2021 05:11, Steve Dickson wrote:
I agree... ignoring syntax error or parsing error just does not seem
like the appropriate thing to do... Error out! Tell me what is broken
so I can fix it!!

Replace the "," with a " " in the DNS= entry of /etc/systemd/resolved.conf file.

And if you didn't format it that way, find out who did.

And, if you've never made an incorrect format in a configuration file in your
life, consider yourself
lucky.  The worst ones are formatting failures which occur silently yet things
don't work.

--
People who believe they don't make mistakes have already made one.