Am 09.03.21 um 17:54 schrieb Matthew Miller:
  We don't need to reach 100% compliance (or any other metric) to
be an improvement.

I don't think adding "Linux" is an improvement.  Everyone who does not think of a hat first, when someone mentions Fedora, already knows,  this is a Linux distribution called Fedora.

I'm also pretty sure, that the Linux Kernel is the most important part of the distro, but compared in size to all that what the Fedora distribution contains, it's just a tiny little fragment.

best regards,
Marius Schwarz