On 8/18/21 10:27 AM, Miro Hrončok wrote:
> On 16. 08. 21 9:00, Miro Hrončok wrote:

>>> How about we give time for the iot and arm folks who likely have not
>>> seen this yet to chime in. :)
>>
>> I was planning to ask them directly.
>
> IoT: https://pagure.io/fedora-iot/issue/47
>
> ARM:
> https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/a...@lists.fedoraproject.org/thread/YC2LYBJSFKDAVBUJAIFQCCBS5VLW5TUB/

While I can understand that it is difficult, I do run Fedora on my
Raspberry Pi 1, which still runs perfectly fine as web and mail server.
The RPi 1 and 2 are 32-bit only, so they would be affected.

As I use them for not so intense workloads I think I could keep the old
RPis for a long time, as long as there are updates.

Only Raspberry Pi 3 or later are 64 bit.

It would be sad having to replace it or switch away from Fedora for them.

Best,
David