On Tue, Oct 26 2021 at 03:06:18 PM +0200, Kalev Lember <kalevlem...@gmail.com> wrote:
I second to Fabio's request. It's not OK to drop webkitgtk secondary architectures without coordination. Please revert this immediately and do a system wide change proposal instead. The net effect of dropping webkitgtk is that all of GNOME packages will have to excludearch i686 and arm, as they are going to be unbuildable otherwise.

Sigh, OK.

Of course it will only affect the subset of packages that actually depend on WebKitGTK, which should be much less than all of GNOME. But yes, everything that depends on it will need to be modified, that is true.

We're really lucky this issue does not seem to affect F35. I wish we knew why.

Michael