On Fri, 12 Nov 2021, Martin Stransky wrote:

Hi folks,

I was told that people were having trouble with Firefox/HW acceleration/VA-API setup on Fedora so I put some info at wiki at:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Firefox_Hardware_acceleration

Along these lines, I am experiencing a pretty big regression in video performance with recent Firefox versions on Fedora. It probably started with FF 93, but got a little better with FF 94. It is really noticeable when using Google Meet. I'm using Wayland on AMD GPU hardware. Is this at all related to this HW acceleration stuff?

Thanks,
Scott