Ken Dreyer kirjoitti 30.11.2021 klo 20.56:
On Sun, Oct 10, 2021 at 2:33 PM Dan Čermák
<dan.cer...@cgc-instruments.com> wrote:
Maybe we can make a VM image (for KVM/qemu + VirtualBox) with a small
set of Fedora infra, including Koji+Bodhi.

How about a vagrant box or a docker-compose file :)

However, I'm a little worried that this might be too fat or not too
simple to set up automatically (koji itself uses Kerberos for auth,
which by itself is a huge beast…)

Here's my Vagrant file that sets up Kerberos and Koji.
https://github.com/ktdreyer/koji-playbooks/tree/master/vagrant

It's overkill for new Fedora contributors but it helps with setting up
dev Koji environments.

Have you considered submitting a link to this to the Koji docs? A while ago, I tried to set up a dev Koji environment just by following the docs. Having a pointer to this would have been very useful.

Otto