On Wed, Jan 26, 2022 at 10:10:34AM +0100, Vitaly Zaitsev via devel wrote:
> On 26/01/2022 07:40, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> > One of suggestions is making a package containing a set of 10 Fedora
> > release wallpaper. The issue will be the increase of file size as the
> > Design Team chose to keep PNG format instead of JPG for the default
> > wallpaper.
>
> 1. Create a fedora-backgrounds package and upload all backgrounds into it.
>
> 2. Create a subpackage for the each Fedora release.
>
> 3. The base system will only depend on the corresponding subpackage.

The problem with this is for folks that have the older backgrounds
installed, every time this package is updated all those people will have
to uselessly update those older packages. ;(

I think it might be better to push a cycle ahead to avoid problems:
ie, right now be working on the f37 backgrounds and get them in instead
of the f36 ones.

kevin