On Fri, Feb 4, 2022 at 11:32 AM Ian McInerney via devel
<devel@lists.fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> From a user experience perspective, the mirror lag time on it is very
> annoying. When the update is pushed to testing, Bodhi posts a comment in the
> associated Bugzilla saying that you should "soon" be able to install the
> update using the relevant DNF command.

In some ideal world, mirroring would be closer to immediate
than hours.  But given the reality, for at least some use cases,
I would think that the bodhi comment should be updated to
reflect a better estimate than "soon" to properly set users
expectations.

If the reality is currently up to a day, saying "should be
available in about 24 hours" would be the right thing
to do.  If worst case mirroring times are improved to (say)
an hour (exceptions will always exist), adjust the message
again.  "Soon" is meaningless, as my soon is not your soon.