Il 11/02/22 12:20, Florian Weimer ha scritto:
> * Mattia Verga via devel:

>>> They might have never even logged into src.fedoraproject.org
>>>
>> \o/ So, I think those 756 can be added to the removal list as well...
> Why?  Isn't logging into src.fedoraproject.org optional from a workflow
> perspective?

I suppose "logging" means that src.fedoraproject.org has no knowledge
about that user... so that user never pushed any commit / PR / comment.

Have I misunderstood? Does src.fedoraproject.org not recognize a user to
be in the packager group if they never logged in and only pushed things
by CLI?

Mattia