On Sun, Apr 10, 2022 at 1:27 PM Neal Gompa <ngomp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Windows 11 *does not matter* here.

(Windows) Desktop as a Service (DaaS)[0] may
change that faster than some expect (or faster
than some hope).  There is a large push by
some orgs to move services off premise
into the cloud (for a number of stated reasons
including zero trust and WfH scenarios).

And while I have zero plans to give up my
linux systems in favor of cloud desktops,
and some of the push for DaaS may be
more hype than real, I do agree that there
are valid use cases, and that is going to
push some to support UEFI in the future.

Gary

[0] And certain SaaS application solutions.