On Thu, Apr 14 2022 at 01:33:17 PM +0200, Kevin Kofler via devel <devel@lists.fedoraproject.org> wrote:
Both these ideas would not have fixed the race condition between the GCC update with one annobin rebuild and the LLVM update with another annobin rebuild. We would just have had two conflicting annobin updates instead of
three, still one too many.

In addition, if bugs come up in the annobin plugin itself, it needs to be
fixed.

OK, you're right... I suppose the only way this could work is if GCC maintainers and LLVM maintainers both coordinate to ensure they never have updates pending at the same time.

Toolchain maintainers, annobin maintainers, please comment here and let us know what you think.

Michael