On Thu, Jun 30 2022 at 05:02:35 PM +0200, Vitaly Zaitsev via devel <devel@lists.fedoraproject.org> wrote:
This is not a real answer. These are double standards.

It's not a double standard: Matthew explained precisely why RPM Fusion is different and riskier than Flathub. I'm sorry it's not the answer that you wanted to hear, but rest assured it is the actual answer.

I do not expect Fedora Legal will likely come onto a public mailing list to debate liability with you. Hopefully it should be obvious why that's not a good idea. There's nothing more I can do except link you back to Matthew's post. Sorry.

Michael