On Sun, Jul 03, 2022 at 11:52:26AM +0200, Marius Schwarz wrote:
> Am 03.07.22 um 04:02 schrieb Neal Gompa:
> > On Sat, Jul 2, 2022 at 8:52 PM Kevin Kofler via devel
> > <devel@lists.fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> > > or actually, does it still work? Have you tried it? I assume that the fact
> > > that the Bugzilla account was disabled means he has left Red Hat and hence
> > > the @redhat.com e-mail address has also become invalid, but I might be
> > > mistaken.
> > >
> > That is what that means.
>
> So, someone could cross check with the account db before setting the
> assignee and skip disabled accounts?

I'm not sure there's a easy way to get this info, but sure.
Filed https://pagure.io/fedora-infra/toddlers/issue/106 on it.

> If none is available, set QA as
> assignee, because it is part of QA to see, that bugreports are handled (not
> by the qa itself ofcourse).

There isn't a 'qa' asignee, nor do they have cycles to handle every bug
report (there's a lot more package maintainers than qa group folks).

> Back to the actual problem: can someone grab that bug and handle it pls?

Possibly belegdol can, I don't know if he's active or interested in that
package anymore.

Failing that, file upstream?

kevin