Dne 08. 07. 22 v 4:59 Stewart Smith via devel napsal(a):
Another - what do we do about, e.g., Fedora IoT and Fedora CoreOS,
which have their own somewhat different release/life cycles? What about
module lifecycles? What is it about*lifecycles*  that's important,
anyway? Don't we maybe want to just have a sort of generic system for
"important events"?
I view it as a mechanism to communicate well in advance of when someone
is going to have to do work.

Fedora is the simple case: every 6-12 months you're going to have to
upgrade the version of the OS.

And when implementing this for Fedora, can you bear RHEL in mind too? Because
it has several levels of EOL

https://endoflife.software/operating-systems/linux/red-hat-enterprise-linux-rhel

Miroslav