On 01.09.22 17:18, Richard Shaw wrote:
I'd like to unify fltk but there are a couple of things I'm still unclear about...

1. If I build the x86_64 package locally via fedpkg or mock, will it build both the linux and mingw artifacts by default?
Unless you have any specific %ifarch etc, yes.
2. Since mingw packages are considered "noarch" in infrastructure, I assume there's some magic to prevent arches other than x86_64 from attempting to build the mingw packages?
Not really, but if builders on separate arches produce different artifacts for the noarch packages, the build will fail with a corresponding message like "package XXX built differently on arches YYY"

I would like some clear documentation, that if I'm troubleshooting either the x86_64 or mingw builds, that it's trivial to disable the one I'm not working on to speed up build iterations.

You can add

%bcond_without mingw

wrap the %package, %files, and portions inside %build and %install with

%if %{with mingw}
%endif

and if you'd like to disable the mingw build, just change the bcond to

%bcond_with mingw

HTH
Sandro