Le 28/09/2022 à 19:32, Renich Bon Ćirić a écrit :
On Wed, 2022-09-28 at 17:29 +0200, Sébastien Le Roux wrote:
Dear all,
my name is Sébastien Le Roux, I just join the mailing list today.
I am a computational material scientist,
Hello! 0/

Welcome to Fedora's Devel ;D

I am the author of several open source programs, so far none being packaged
by Fedora, but I recently released a new software named 'Atomes' and I
would like to propose Atomes for packaging, and then providing that it can be
packaged maintain it.
Seems pretty cool. The video rocks. Couldn't find build instructions though...

Hello,
and thank you all for the welcome ;-)

Not sure what you did to build it, did you download the sources from the website ?
If you download the sources here: https://github.com/Slookeur/Atomes
then the Makefile is a home cooked file,  and make can take two targets:

'make atomes' -> normal version
'make debug' -> all kind of debug flags

And I will provide build instructions on the Github repo.

With the sources used to build the RPMs:

https://github.com/Slookeur/Atomes-rpm-build/raw/main/atomes-1.1.5.tar.gz

then './configure' followed by 'make' works just fine.

I will be happy to help if you provide a little bit more info ;-)

Sébastien

Dr. Sébastien Le Roux
Ingénieur de Recherche CNRS
Institut de Physique et Chimie des Matériaux de Strasbourg
Département des Matériaux Organiques
23, rue du Loess
BP 43
F-67034 Strasbourg Cedex 2, France