Alexander Ploumistos kirjoitti 28.9.2022 klo 22.13:
On Wed, Sep 28, 2022 at 8:35 PM Sébastien Le Roux
<sebastien.ler...@ipcms.unistra.fr> wrote:

However I wasn't able to understand how to provide a 'koji' build,
I can build the package using 'fedpkg' (local) but not sure how both
relate ...

It's in the "Scratch Builds" section of this document (they're quickly
piling up, I know…):
https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/package-maintainers/Using_the_Koji_Build_System/
Essentially, you do a scratch build of your package in Rawhide and if
it is successful, you post the link to your review request.

Hello Sébastien, and welcome to Fedora!
If you can point to some particular problems in the join documentation,
please let me know.
I would like to fix any issues there,
so that people coming after you would have easier time.
Even a general perception of the current docs is welcome,
it can be difficult to understand what newcomers really would need.

I already create a pull request that adds Koji scratch builds to the GNU Hello tutorial [1].

[1]: https://pagure.io/fedora-docs/package-maintainer-docs/pull-request/94