On Tue, Nov 01, 2022 at 02:55:34PM -0700, Josh Stone wrote:
> On 11/1/22 11:16 AM, Neal Gompa wrote:
> > That said, the packages *are* signed in Koji, because as soon as it's
> > submitted to Bodhi, the packages are signed in-place in Koji.
>
> Is that really in-place? Bodhi says these are signed, but when I
> download from koji, "rpm -qip" still shows "Signature: (none)".

If you download the direct build links you get unsigned copies.

If you use something like:

koji download-build --key=5323552a openssl-3.0.5-2.fc37

you get builds signed with the f37 key.

Or you can look directly at:
https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/packages/openssl/3.0.5/3.fc37/data/signed/5323552a/

where data/signed/ has a dir for any keys the rpms are signed with and
written out currently.

Currently we are waiting for the CI tests to all complete, then the f36
one will be pushed stable, and likely the f37 one won't be far behind.

kevin