On Wed, Nov 02, 2022 at 08:15:00PM +0200, Otto Liljalaakso wrote:
> Vít Ondruch kirjoitti 2.11.2022 klo 16.18:
> >
> > Dne 01. 11. 22 v 18:59 Fabio Valentini napsal(a):

> > > The packages are already signed, no need to wait for them to be pushed
> > > to testing.
> > >

> > Just FTR, this is the URL which can be obtained from Koji:
> >
> > https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//packages/openssl/3.0.5/3.fc37/x86_64/openssl-libs-3.0.5-3.fc37.x86_64.rpm
> >
> > and this is the signed version:
> >
> > https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//packages/openssl/3.0.5/3.fc37/data/signed/5323552a/x86_64/openssl-libs-3.0.5-3.fc37.x86_64.rpm
> >

> > Not sure if there is any better way to obtain the signed version early.
>
> Would it be possible to update Koji's web UI so that it offers the signed
> one for download? Is there anything going for the current behavior of
> offering the unsigned one instead?

Which signed one?
Some packages have multiple signed copies at the same time.

koji also only knows them by their short hash of the key, not
'fedora-37' or something.

Signed packages are cleaned up after some amount of time if they are not
in a tag requiring keeping them.

So, I suppose the web interface could offer signed copies if they exist,
but might be confusing if you don't know what the various keys short
hash is. Feel free to file a RFE for koji folks: https://pagure.io/koji

kevin