Miro Hrončok wrote:
> Considering the mass rebuild is happening really soon, I feel like
> repeating the vote later is not helpful, but if people want to, we can
> surely run the vote again. However, I am confident the result will be the
> same.

With all this talk about the mass rebuild being imminent, why can the change
not be pushed back to Fedora 39, to have more time for discussion, for
evaluating the impact in (post-branching) Rawhide (with almost 6 months time
to try out things before the next mass rebuild), and to have a realistic
possibility of reverting it BEFORE it reaches end users of stable releases
(if the impact is as bad as I fear)?

        Kevin Kofler