It's the new year and we are going to get things going.

Zuzana is going to set up a Wiki page where we can track info and we are going
to setup an initial meeting to get together to discuss how  we get started.

The proposed initial agenda is:

- Communication channels
  - Mailing list
  - Slack/IRC/etc ?
  - Pagure/Wiki
- Capturing existing work/initiatives
- Known Gaps

And the proposed time is 23 Jan at 4pm UTC (9am Pacific, 11am ET,  5pm CET). We
picked 11 ET as an attempt to span the timezones from Europe and NA.

Let us know if that works for you and what timezone you are in so that if we
need to choose a different time we know what timezones we should try to allow
for.