Hi folks!

The FMN replacement team has finished writing the new version of our
notification system, and we are ready to deploy! We plan on deploying
the new version on https://notifications.fedoraproject.org this week,
we'll keep the old one around but move it to
https://apps.fedoraproject.org/notifications-old, and redirect from
https://apps.fedoraproject.org/notifications to the new place,
notifications.fedoraproject.org.

You will thus still be able to access the current FMN, and it will
keep running until F39. Due to the difference in features, we can't
import existing rules into the new system, so we encourage you to
create new rules that suit you as soon as the new system is up and
running.

The change of URLs will happen with the planned outage set for
<https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issue/11266> for details.

If you have issues with the new FMN, please open infra tickets at:

We hope you will enjoy the simpler UI and faster processing speed that
the new FMN brings.

Cheers!
Aurélien