On 26-04-2023 12:42, Aurelien Bompard wrote:
- email me when I get a new badge
Yes, Badges has still not been ported over to Fedora Messaging. It's
actually the last remaining piece I think, with FMN done. Until then,
FMN can't understand the messages that Badges emits, so you can't
subscribe to notifications yet. Sorry about that! Badges is on our
list of tech debt to handle, so hopefully it won't last too long.

Badges is currently being rewritten from the ground up [1]. That will also include the move to FMN.

However, this is still in the early stage and will take some time before we can reap the benefits. So. I'll try to free some cycles and take a look if it's possible to have an intermediate solution. No promises, though. The code is very old, still running on Python2 and sparsely documented.

[1] If you'd like to know more or chime in: https://discussion.fedoraproject.org/tag/badges-team

-- Sandro