On Sun, Apr 23, 2023 at 06:11:45PM +0000, Randy Barlow via devel wrote:
> On 4/21/23 14:05, Matthew Miller wrote:
> >Accessiblity is important to Fedora, and I take this seriously. For
> >Discourse, hit the ? key to bring up the page describing keyboard shortcuts.
>
> One thing I don't care for when it comes to web apps and keyboard
> shortcuts is that they are non-standard. When I can process
> communications in my mail client, all mail uses the same keyboard
> shortcuts, no matter which site it came from. With web apps, every
> web app has it's own keyboard shortcuts, which makes learning them
> all difficult.

Yeah, that can be frustrating. But in this case at least, at least it'll be
the same keys across various Discourse sites, and as noted it's pretty
clearly emerging as the most common tool for open source discussion forums.

I promise not to re-configure the keybindings for our site. :)

--
Matthew Miller
<mat...@fedoraproject.org>