Am Sa., 9. Sept. 2023 um 03:05 Uhr schrieb Brendan Conoboy <b...@redhat.com>:

> Hi folks,
>
> In March of this year, Josh Boyer sent out a message to Fedora's devel list
> letting everybody know RHEL was going to move from bugzilla.redhat.com to
> issues.redhat.com (Jira) in the future [1].  The work on this activity has
> proceeded with relative quiet since, although a couple weeks ago Florian
> mentioned on centos-devel that Platform Tools had begun to move [2].  I'm now
> providing a more official followup:
>
> All new issues found or desired in RHEL (Or CentOS Stream) need to be filed
> on issues.redhat.com.  It's no longer possible to create new BZs for current
> RHEL (7 through 9) releases.  Over the next few weeks, most RHEL BZs will be
> migrated to tickets in the RHEL project on issues.redhat.com.  The BZs that
> are migrated will be closed with resolution MIGRATED and a pointer to the
> Jira issue included in the external links section of each respective BZ.
> Issues that don't get migrated may still be worked on in Bugzilla- only new
> BZ creation is disabled, and only disabled in RHEL products.  Like before,
> most new RHEL issues are publicly visible by default, without any login
> required to view.
>
> RHEL making this change does not imply or require that Fedora do the same.
> Rather, I'm mentioning this here because many community members who
> contribute to Fedora via Bugzilla also do the same for RHEL and we appreciate
> those contributions.  People are welcome to create an account on
> issues.redhat.com, just like was done on bugzilla.redhat.com previously, see
> what we're up to, file issues, and contribute there as well.  We've created a
> hopefully-helpful article with account basics to get your account setup [3].
>
> I've sent a similar message to centos-devel, so apologies if you're reading
> this a second time.

> https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/devel@lists.fedoraproject.org/thread/U7TZRWXVUGBCHS6EBJIBSFAVPFUHHV7J/
> 2. Migration Starting -
> https://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-devel/2023-August/143056.html
> 3. Issues.redhat.com account basics -
> https://access.redhat.com/articles/7032570

I might have overlooked this, but my impression is:
- migration created jira accounts automatically
- they are not necessarily connected to your RH account (or whatever
it is called what you use for RHEL devel licenses)
- Reconneting things does not seem to be covered in that article

Michael (or is it mjg? mjg_fedoraproject? michaeljgruber? ...?)