Thank you Stephen,

Didn't know we can have such control over koji scheduling. Is there any documentation on koji side or fedora packaging guidelines about this? E.g. what are the physical limits that can be queued, how to request specific number of CPUs for mpi packages etc.? Which macro sets take this into account? I believe %ctest ones do that, but I've found an MPI related situation where I need to override this.

Also are the options equivalent in copr as well?