Hello everyone,

I hope this email finds everyone well. We are currently packaging PyTorch for
Fedora and we are actively packaging the dependencies. We’re reaching out to
see if anyone is interested in joining the project. If you’re interested in
more information, our meeting notes are in a GitHub repo and we have the AI/ML
SIG discussion page where we’ve hosted all of our post meeting discussions. We
have a WikiPage for our package assignment list if you would like to see what
needs packaging or just to see the status of the project. Our next meeting is
tomorrow, October 11th at 9AM EST and it’s on the FedoCal under the SIG
calendar. All lists are found below. If you’re interested in joining, have any
questions, or want to get a calendar invite for our reoccurring meeting, please
feel free to email me at ka...@redhat.com or Teng at t...@redhat.com.

AI/ML SIG Discussion Page: https://discussion.fedoraproject.org/tag/ai-ml-sig
Meeting Notes: https://github.com/kaitlynabdo/pytorch-fedora-meeting-notes
Packaging Assignment List: