>  Thank you all for the solution. I notice I lack access to commit changes
on  f21-backgrounds so proven packagers are welcome to do so. Thanks

As I said on Monday when I replied to this ticket, I had talked to Neil
about this already, I'm aware of the fix, but as I am on the road and
unable to push commits to the repo until Sunday.  Others are certainly
allowed to step in and fix it, if they want to, but the problem isn't being
ignored. I simply dont have the keys on my laptop I have with me to be able
to push changes right now.  I will have that ability tomorrow.  If you
cannot wait another day for this, then by all means someone else can push
the fix to the various repos.
JT