On 2024-02-03 12:12, JT wrote:
> Thank you all for the solution. I notice I lack access to commit changes on  f21-backgrounds so proven packagers are welcome to do so. Thanks

As I said on Monday when I replied to this ticket, I had talked to Neil about this already, I'm aware of the fix, but as I am on the road and unable to push commits to the repo until Sunday. Others are certainly allowed to step in and fix it, if they want to, but the problem isn't being ignored. I simply dont have the keys on my laptop I have with me to be able to push changes right now.  I will have that ability tomorrow.  If you cannot wait another day for this, then by all means someone else can push the fix to the various repos.
JT
Ok. You can check if the commits are correct on repository and adjust accordingly. Thanks.

--
Luya Tshimbalanga
Fedora Design Team