Thank you for the info. Unfortunately I haven't learned c yet so I'd be relying
pretty heavily on upstream to patch issues after being reported. I can't tell
if it's been abandoned because the Github repo hasn't been touched in ~6
months, but I pinged the developer for a status update. Should be the last
thing that needs to get sorted before I can be confident in submitting the
package.

And yes I am aware that pretty much all software has bugs, my question was
mainly about if severe usability bugs are problematic in this situation, I
believe it was issue #12 which prevented(and still prevents) Tails from using
kloak, so I wasn't sure if it would be enough to bar it from Fedora's repos. I
hope that clears my question up a bit, nonetheless you still answered my
question just fine, so thank you again.

Mar 24, 2024, 08:17 by msu...@redhat.com: