On 4/29/11 8:54 AM, Bill Nottingham wrote:

>> >  I think the idea is that it allows people who wish to see reviews that
>> >  are EPEL only. So, perhaps they have more interest or desire to review
>> >  those.;)
> Correct. And it gives us something to key off of to possibly change
> process-git-requests in the future.

It is somewhat difficult, and odd, to create a git repo that does not
have a master branch.  It would be a little more odd to potentially at
some point in the future create the master branch for a package should
it find a home within Fedora.

There need not be much/any content in the master branch, but there
should still be one for each package.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!