Le 14/11/2011 20:12, Iain Arnell a écrit :

> Also without reading the source, just the license tags, all of those
> "Lessers" and "pluses" make most of them compatible. Even Perl's
> "unholy" license (really (GPL+ or Artistic) and (GPLv2+ or Artistic)
> and Copyright Only and MIT and Public Domain and UCD) as a whole
> basically boils down to GPLv2+ which is okay (and in reality, it's
> only the (GPL+ or Artistic) bits that link with gdbm). The only other
> incompatibility seems to be ruby-libs with (Ruby or GPLv2).

Ruby 1.9.3 has been released 2 weeks ago and relicensed under Ruby or
BSD 2-clauses, so it's time to ditch good ol' Ruby 1.8.7*

Best regards,
H.

PS: why the hell are we still shipping this crap ? Ruby 1.9.x has been
the stable branch for almost three years, now. Upstream has decided to
stop providing bugfixes for Ruby 1.8.7 by june 2012 and CVE fixes by
june 2013.