----- "Andrew Wyatt" <and...@fuduntu.org> wrote:

> Way to represent Fedora by being a jerk.

Way to represent Fedora by being a jerk.

Next time try to "be excellent to each other." Two things I personally get
tired of reading. A rhetorical question comes to mind "Would you rather he was
excellent to you and lied saying it's a splendid idea when he feels differently
just to spare hurting your feelings?" Kevin represents himself not Fedora. He
is an individual and is free to his opinions.

The rolling release idea comes up annually and a lot of developers/contributors
get tired of wasting time sending and reading emails about it. Another is a
long term release, I can't count how many times that has come up in the last
few years. I'll not apologize for Kevin's response because honestly, I agree
with him.

-- Bob