On 01/28/2012 05:40 AM, Andrew Wyatt wrote:
> I read the list thread concerning a Fedora rolling release distribution,
> and I found it interesting enough to compel me to join the list and
> weigh in.
>
> First, I think a rolling release Fedora is a fantastic idea.  I'm
> certain that it's possible, since I've been pulling packages from 15,
> 16, and Rawhide downstream to Fuduntu which still has a lot of 14 left
> at it's core with much success.

Would you be willing to lead such a project considering you are already
doing some of this work?  That would be useful.  You can look at Kevin
Fenzi's mail, create a wiki page detailing your proposal and invite
people to work with you.   It seems we have a bunch of enthusiasm but
this needs to move beyond that if it is supposed to materialize into
anything substantial.

Rahul