On 03/02/2012 10:15 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:

> * writing the systemd-unit takes 2 minutes for postfix
> * no need for package anything, install put it locally in /etc/systemd/system
> * so testing takes another 3 minutes, no compile needed

This timeline is not reasonable. It typically takes half an hour to an
hour to write and test it properly if you are not already familiar with
systemd.  For most packages, I would consider this a low priority item
because systemd has compatibility built-in.  Remember that many
maintainers deal with more than one package and several of them have
other projects including upstream development to take care of.  If you
think you are more efficient at it, you are welcome to sign up as
package maintainer and demonstrate that.  Talk is cheap.

Rahul