On 04/03/2012 07:29 PM, Dennis Gilmore wrote:
  I really don't care who pays for the hardware, just that we
have hardware that meets the requirements for being in the colo.
ongoing hardware costs will likely be from one of Fedora engineering,
Release engineering or Red Hat IT's budget.

Just out of curiosity what's the procedure for the community to provide releng/infrastructure with hw if it's needed?

Does there exist an paypal account or something similar to gather funds for needed hw?

Long story put short what can we do and what cant we do in that regard?

JBG