On Wed, Apr 04, 2012 at 12:23:17PM +0200, Michael Schwendt wrote:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2012 09:23:16 +0200, FMDN (Fabio) wrote:

Hi all,

with one of the latest updates of corosync, we had to break some
API/ABI. All packages have been rebuilt and they are waiting for updates
to be available.

I also re-built sheepdog
(http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=310076)

but i don´t have super powers to push the update into F17 and I have
been unable to get in touch with current sheepdog maintainer (in CC).

Can somebody help please? I have no interest in sheepdog myself, but i
also don´t like to leave transitions unfinished.
Hard to help there, because you've created an update ticket already

   https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2012-4877

missing just the sheepdog build. If you unpushed it, any provenpackager
could create a new ticket containing all packages. Editing other's tickets
needs special privileges (probably limited to bodhi admins).

Also, voting +1 on your own updates is being frowned upon. Even more so,
if the stable karma threshold is just 1. We assume the update submitter
is happy with the submitted builds, so that it doesn't need an explicit
vote.
Indeed, what is the rationale for bohdi even allowing people to +1 their
own updates. Seems like it should be blocked, surely ?

Regards,
Daniel
OTOH, there has been a recent discussion on the overall rationale for the karma thing. Allowing this little loophole might be wise, as long it isn't misused IMHO. And there's nothing here indicating any misuse.

--alec