> On Wed, 20 Jun 2012 09:57:58 -0400
> Gerald Henriksen <ghenr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Wed, 20 Jun 2012 13:40:14 +0900, you wrote:
>
> >> On Mon, 18 Jun 2012 14:56:20 +0100
> >> Matthew Garrett <mj...@srcf.ucam.org> wrote:
> >>
> >> System76 (and possibly others) will be supplying systems
> >> that provide (2), so that choice is available to you.
> >
> >Matthew, I often read you referring to System76, since the UEFI
> >discussion. System76 products are limited to the US market (only),
> >and not all Fedora users are US residents.
>
> They do ship to other countries, Japan included:
>
> https://www.system76.com/home/shippinginformation/

Effectively. I am looking at their page right now. There's been quite a
change since the last direct email exchange, about a year ago, when
they said they weren't delivering overseas, and they had no plan to be
represented in Asia.

Things have changed. That's a good news (for once). Thanks for the
update.

--
nomnex <nom...@gmail.com>
Freenode: nomnex