On Wed, 10 Oct 2012, Matěj Cepl wrote:

On Wed, 10 Oct 2012 13:11:12 +0300, Serge wrote:
Turning /lib into /usr/lib was also incompatible with every other Linux
distro, nevertheless it's already done.

The fact that we've made one useless and harmful mistake doesn't mean
that we should repeat it all the time.

I cannot agree enough. Just b/c we've blundered down a bad route doesn't mean you cannot turn back.

Instead of chiseling our way back, let's just revert and go.

Not every decision a distribution makes is a good one, lets not get caught up believing that we cannot make mistakes.

UsrMove was a mistake. End of discussion. Let's go back.

-sv