On 01/31/2013 03:51 PM, Bill Nottingham wrote:
I would be tempted to say:
   "Anything running at a core system level where a dependence on a separate
cron daemon may be unwanted (or a bad idea) should be migrated, and nothing
else for now until we have a clearer perspective on the future."

Given that list that would be migration of:
mcelog
mdadm
ovirt-node
prelink (?)
tmpwatch
vdsm-*

But I'm open to other ideas.

Am I supposed to assume you are working migrating this?

If so there is no point in me doing the same and be looking at this because I have an list that contains few more components that this that I'm looking at.

JBG