On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 10:51:45 -0500,
  Bill Nottingham <nott...@redhat.com> wrote:
I would be tempted to say:
 "Anything running at a core system level where a dependence on a separate
cron daemon may be unwanted (or a bad idea) should be migrated, and nothing
else for now until we have a clearer perspective on the future."

Given that list that would be migration of:
mcelog
mdadm
ovirt-node
prelink (?)
tmpwatch
vdsm-*

But I'm open to other ideas.

I think it will be easier to disable the jobs in systemd without the next update turning things on. This is useful if you have some package installed to look at it, but aren't actually running it. Editing the cron files to turn it off doesn't survive updates, but it should be possible to do an override in systemd that will survive package updates.