On Sun, 10 Feb 2013 14:12:44 +0100
Enrico Scholz <enrico.sch...@informatik.tu-chemnitz.de> wrote:

> Jamie Nguyen <j...@jamielinux.com> writes:
>
> > Thanks very much for adding me as a co-maintainer. I guess that you
> > probably don't have much time for updating the Tor package, so I'm
> > glad to be on board and will be taking a very active role in
> > maintaining the package so that you can spend time on other things.
> > I have some package cleanup tasks lined up and will be closing the
> > security bugs on our bugzilla very soon.
>
> I will revert most of your changes.  please avoid to apply your
> personal style (e.g. whitespaces vs. tabs) on a package where you are
> a comaintainer for < 1 week.

While I understand this, I'd like to note that IMHO Fedora package
specs should not really have any 'personal style'. If they do, it means
they are harder for people to co-maintainer or provenpackages to step
in and fix things in case they need to.

> Although some of the changes might be useful, it is impossible for me
> to distinguish between them because they were all in an huge commit.

Well, the entire tor.spec without changelog is 245 lines.
Couldn't you simply review the new version?

kevin